MOSPRO Trail Camera Viewer for iPhone iPad Mac & Android, SD & Micro SD Memory Card Reader to View Photos and Videos from any Wildlife Scouting Game Cam on Smartphone for Deer Hunter Black
- 【COMPATIBLE DEVICES】 Four kinds of interfaces are supported; Almost all your devices are supported; IOS, Windows OS, Linux, Mac OS and Android are supported.
- 【COMPATIBLE CARDS】 Supporting TF (micro-SD) and SD memory card. Compatible with ALL trail camera brands including Bushnell, Moultrie, StealthCam, Reconyx, Browning, Wild Game Innovations, etc.
- 【EASY TO MANAGE DATA AND SHARE IN REAL TIME】 Super speed & high capacity allow you to manage all your data and files directly on this card reader and to share the beautiful moments of your journey with your best friends or on social networking sites in real time.
- 【NO DRIVER REQUIRED】 Plug and play, no driver is required on the compatible devices. It is very convenient for using at anytime and anywhere.
- 【AFTER-SALES GUARANTEE】 Our card reader comes with warm customer service and a 12-month hassle free warranty. If you don't like your new card reader for any reason, please contact us in time so that we will try our best to help you.
•Smart Cellphone: All the android phones with OTG function
•iPhone: iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus/iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus/iPhone 5s/iPhone 5/iPhone 5c
•Tablet: iPad Pro/iPad Air 2/iPad Air/iPad 4/iPad mini
•PC: With OSX, Windows, Linux operation system
•Media player: iPod Touch 6/iPod Touch 5
Computer System Requirements
Windows xp/Vista/Win 7/8/10,Mac OS 9.X and above,Linux2.4.x,Ios7/8/9/10,Andriod 5.1
•SDHC Micro SD Memory card (TF card) is supported
• 32GB & 64GB &128GB SDHC Micro SD card are supported
•(No limitation on 32GB & 64GB SDHC Micro SD card)
•Reading speed: 20~27M/S
•Writing speed: 11~15M/S
Used for Android Device:
•Connect and use it directly, then just proceed by following the pop-up notices.
• Tips: if your phone didn't pop up any notice, please kindly go to your [File Management] to find the USB device.
Used for iOS Device (iPhone/iPad):
When you plug in our SD card reader for the first time, it will pop up the tips below. Just proceed by following the steps, and go to your " App Store" to download and install the App.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.