MOTOROLA DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem, 6 Gbps Max Speed. Approved for Comcast Xfinity Gigabit, Cox Gigablast, and More (Model MB8600)
- This cable modem's built-in DOCSIS 3.1 and 32x8 3.0 capabilities give top Internet speeds for all cable Internet services, from the slowest to the fastest. Supports blazing fast speeds for any Internet use, including 4K HD video and online gaming. Model MB8600 works with any Ethernet-capable PC or WiFi router you like, including Whole Home WiFi or Mesh routers like eero, Google WiFi, and Orbi. THIS CABLE MODEM DOES NOT HAVE A BUILT-IN WIRELESS ROUTER OR TELEPHONE CALL CAPABILITY.
- ELIMINATE CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES UP TO 156 DOLLARS PER YEAR. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.) Approved by Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, and CableOne for all speeds including Comcast Gigabit services and Cox Gigablast. Not compatible with RCN. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services, available from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- Model MB8600's Broadcom modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks. Its 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port allows connection of any SINGLE device with an Ethernet port including a router, Windows or Mac computer, HDTV, or game station. The MB8600 includes full-band capture digital tuner to enhance speed and save energy.
- Active Queue Management (AQM) significantly reduces Internet latency on both DOCSIS 3.1 and 3.0 services. AQM results in faster page loads for all Web traffic and greatly enhances interactive applications like online gaming and video conferencing, making the MB8600 much better than cable modems that are only 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0.
- Attractive, compact vertical design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. A two-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment. Includes phone and web support by friendly, professional USA-based technical support specialists. Phone support is provided from the USA in English and Spanish
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.