TP-Link | N300 WiFi Range Extender | Up to 300Mbps | WiFi Extender, Repeater, Wifi Signal Booster, Access Point | Easy Set-Up | External Antennas & Compact Designed Internet Booster (TL-WA855RE)
- Extend the range of your Wi-Fi with the TL-WA855RE, compatible with any Router / Gateway / Access Point
- Smart indicator lights help provide optimal placement. Should be installed between the Router and the desired area
- Easy to install - experience stable connections for any type of applications such as Retail POS, Internet, Gaming, Mobile Phone, Alexa, Echo and more
- Two external Antennas for improved range versus standard range extenders.
- Gigabit Ethernet port connects wired devices to your network for high speed connection
- TP-Link is the World's #1 provider of consumer Wifi for 7 consecutive years - According to IDC Q2 2018 Report
- If you experience any trouble during or after set up, please contact us. TP-Link offers a 2-Year warranty and free 24/7 technical support.
- ONLY PRODUCTS SHIPPED AND SOLD BY AMAZON, OR FROM AUTHORIZED SELLERS (request an authorization letter) ARE ELIGIBLE FOR WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. Frequency Range: 2.4~2.4835GHz; Interface Available: 1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45); System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 98SE NT 2000 XP Vista or Windows 7 8 8.1 10 Mac OS NetWare UNIX or Linux.; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.11b
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.