Yudeg Wii Controller, Remote Controller with Silicon Case and Wrist Strap Gamepad Wii Remote Controller for Nintendo Wii and Wii U (Black)
- Built-in COMS sensor for detecting infrared light from sensor bar, obtain light-spot moving info, provide Bluetooth target movement info, and support sensitivity switching function for the Wii console.
- Built-in sound module to convey induction sound from Wii console to speaker.
- Built-in motor for providing vibration sensing feedback function.
- Players are free to hold the controllers in whichever hand is most comfortable.
- Third party product, not made by Nintendo.Batteries are not included.
Compatible with Wii and Wii U consoles Wireless Bluetooth connection with range up to 8 meters
2 x AA dry batteries or battery pack are needed for power supply
With an extension terminal for connecting nunchuck or other compatible peripheral devices
Dimensions: 149 x 36.8 x 33 mm
Net weight: 80 grams
First, connect power supply for Wii console and also connect sensor bar and AV cable.
Install two AA dry batteries in remote.
There is a red color code pair button "SYNC" on the back of the remote, press the SYNC button. The four LED indicators in the front of the remote will begin blinking quickly (sufficient battery power is needed). Press code pair button on the Wii console for code pairing (after synchronization, the No. 1 LED indicator in the remote will be solid bright). Adjust the position of the sensor bar (position of cursor).
Read U-disk or DVD using the remote (connect a nunchuck to the remote to read games).
1 x Remote controller for Wii
1 x Silicone case for remote
1 x Strap
NOTE: This Product is Third-Party Products，Not made of for nintendo
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.